Private & Public Classes
Learn how to prepare and cook plant based meals in your own kitchen!
Recipe topics include dairy free, gluten free, moon cycle cooking, and hormone supporting meals. This is a hands-on instructional class for one-on-one teaching and up to six people per class in your home. Classes with more than three attendees will be charged an additional $30. Parties with more than six attendees are absolutely welcome (and fun for you and your girlfriends!) Fee will be discussed.
- $150 per two hour class (Two hour class teaches 2-3 recipes)
- You will receive a list of recipes to choose from to learn.
- Ingredients are to be purchased before class.
- You keep all the meals we prepare to enjoy throughout the week!
- Samples of Meals: Rainbow Rolls Sushi, Vegan Chili, Thai Pate Wraps, Basil Pesto Pasta made with “zoodles” (zucchini noodles), Green Juice, The BEST Veggie Burger with Vegan “Ranch” Dressing, Sauerkraut, Tacos Shells with Walnut “Meat” with Nacho “Cheese”, Rainbow Salad + Almond Balsamic Dressing, Balsamic Chicken and Honey Roasted Carrots, Creole Spiced Burritos, Thai Curry Butternut Squash Soup, Goji Muffins, Chocolate Mousse, Peanut Butter Chocolate Cupcakes- contact me for the full list!
*Classes are currently based out of Indianapolis Area, Indiana and Central Michigan + Live at Festivals*
For Public Cooking Demonstrations: Click here to check out the calendar!
Watch Allie at the Oregon Eclipse Festival!